"Rays Place" is a 4 bedroom house situated in the Eurong Beach township on Fraser Island. Whether you want to explore the many lakes, forest and other attractions on day trips , wander down the beach for a walk or for a few hours fishing, or just sit on the verandah watching the waves or the world go by. “Rays Place” is the place to stay. After a hard day doing little or a lot you can enjoy dinner on the verandah or even walk 50 metres to a restaurant at the resort
* New comfortable beds - 2 queen size & 4 single beds
* Ceiling fans
* Kitchen equipped with microwave oven & gas stove and 2 fridge/freezers, new pots pans cutlery etc.
* Main lounge with leather lounge suite and table for 8
* Pay t.v. and d.v.d. player
* Quality fittings/curtains through out
* Very wide wrap- around verandah
* Upstairs and downstairs
* Downstairs living/rumpus room
* With table, t.v. and dvd
* Quality outdoor furniture (2 tables & sun lounges)
* 2 bathrooms/ 2 toilets
* automatic washing machine
* Under house parking
* Close to shop and bakery
Again due to remoteness, there is not an army of cleaners waiting to clean “Rays Place”. Each group must ensure all rubbish is removed, the house is clean and tidy ready for the next people.
The caretakers will inspect the house before new tenants arrive, any excessive cleaning that they do will come out of the bond monies.
Bedding linen, bath towels and beach towels are not supplied.
However, they can be arranged at an extra cost.
There is no mains power on Fraser Island. Solar power with a back up generator provides reliable electricity supply. Small personal appliances such as phone/camera chargers and medical equipment are allowed. No hair dryers, car fridges, etc are to be used as they will overload the system and power will be lost